Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Experimental Film Idea


In my vision for my experimental film, I imagine I'm at the park, by my house. Its dusk and it's completely empty except for a dark figure in the field. As the camera gets closer, the figure is moving. Its face is a mirror facing the point of view of the filter but nothing is there. The background is bees buzzing in a chaotic way, like an orchestra. Then, it goes back to the park and on the swing, and the figure is seen slightly, far away. The moon and clouds are visible through the trees. There are strange looking symbols flashing on the screen, then it goes dark.

   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Process Film Idea

Me and Kass' process film idea was to show how to make a horror movie. But we wanted to make it scarier, so we thought that in the proce...